COMMAND & CONQUER RENEGADE(tm)
Copyright 2002 Electronic Arts Inc. All rights reserved.
Westwood Studios(tm) is an Electronic Arts(tm) brand.
PATCH INFORMATION ?January 2003
For the latest news and updates please visit our website at:
Version 1.037 changes (01-23-2003)
- Fixed a crash to desktop in client and FDS.
Version 1.036 changes (12-10-2002)
- Fixes bug in WOL Gamelist that caused a crash when viewing a server with custom maps/mods.
- Fixed a bug in the dedicated server map rotation code.
- Fixed several bugs in the Glacier Flying map.
- Added GTH_CTF_Object2 script which supercedes old CTF script.
Version 1.035 changes (10-31-2002)
- Users Sitting idle at team selection screen for too long will now be kicked.
- Being kicked three times in a row results in a ban(WOL mode).
- New 'allow' console command to remove a WOL ban.
- Map rotation limit now set to 100.
- Added new flying multiplayer map Glacier.
- Servers running maps that the client doesn't have now show up in the game list.
Version 1.034 changes (09-09-2002)
- FDS Console logging to disk.
- FDS Changes to player list format. If you have a program that parses the player list, you will need to change it to work with this build.
- Ban works in WOL mode.
- FDS Fix for can't create channel bug.
- FDS Fix for servers losing connection to Westwood Online without realizing it.
- FDS Fix for crash caused by receiving a page while in Westwood Online mode.
- FDS Ability to reply to a page (can뭪 page more than once per second).
Version 1.033 changes (07-22-2002)
- Fixed bug causing mod data to be used when the user played a single-player game after playing a multiplayer mod game
- The edit_vehicle command now only works in single-play or 1-player multiplayer games.
Version 1.031 changes (06-25-2002)
- fixed the superweapon->quit exploit
- mods now support editing of armor.ini, strings.tdb
- buildings can be made of tiles in addition to terrain
- added the "edit_vehicle" console command for physics tweaking
Version 1.030 changes (04-15-2002)
- Two maps and flying vehicles have been added to the game. Flying units are only available on
the maps that support flying vehicles: walls air and city air.
Flying vehicle controls
- Jump to go up: default is <Spacebar>
- Crouch to move down: default is <c>
- Hold down Ctrl key while pressing <a> or <d> to strafe
- Fixed a bug where the harvester lost its pathfinding information and could be found
driving into walls.
- Fixed a problem with flickering meshes on ATI cards.
- Fixed a number of chat bugs on Westwood online.
- Added support for the mod community.
- Multiplay hosting: The host can now choose a Mod package as the multiplayer game.
Note that you cannot host a laddered game using a Mod package.
- Includes several performance enhancements that should remove occasional stuttering and pauses.
- Added support to hosting via GameSpy. The host now has the ability to kick, ban and set up passworded games. At console type "kick" or "ban" followed by their nickname.